Wednesday 11 June 2014

MICROSOFT STUDENT ASSOCIATE - SANTHOSH EVEREST

First I would like to thank Microsoft for this wonderful opportunity. I am Santhosh Everest pursuing my B.E in a stream of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal.

Do u want to know How Microsoft Impacted and Changed my Life....!
"My Story" - MSA

From my childhood days, Microsoft has helped me, inspired me, amused me in learning new products, new technologies, new ideas from Microsoft and continues to do the same still on...

As we have Microsoft Innovation Center in our college i came to learn many products from MIC, the main was i learned C# where i came to know about the development of apps and continued developing apps for windows store. I started my developing of apps by Visual studio 2012 later shifted to VS 2013. I use Windows 8.1 for my system and continue to enjoy all Microsoft products...

My Favorite in Microsoft
Microsoft office:  It has helped me in enhancing my presentation work.  It helped me in viewing the documents with ease. The various products offered by office helps me to choose better and move on

Windows operating systems:  It has most of the hardware and software support. Abbreviated  OS, the operating system is the resources manager which transforms sectors, bytes, interrupt and port into files, folders, processes and the user- interface which you can interact.

Skype:  I got addicted to Skype during my schooling. It allows me to connect from various parts of the world with friends, relatives and provide the best so on.

One drive: This cloud storage has really made my world small, I can access, edit, share and create. Work seamlessly across PC, MAC,WEB & even backup my documents, notes, photos, survey, videos etc..., 

My plan being an MSA...
  • As a Microsoft Student Associate i would let people to know about the improvements in technology and make them aware of them.
  • I would like to conduct some great events where the like minded people would be able to learn and grow.
  • I would perform my job very well and efficiently if I get this opportunity to be an MSA.
  • By being an MSA I would able to explore and grow my skills.
  • Being part of MSA i would promote awareness programs and training programs.

I have attended Microsoft programs such as-

  • Guinness World Records App development Marathon - 2012
  • Windows 8 boot camps
  • Microsoft App fest
  • Microsoft Tech fest

"Development of society in a positive way would make the world better place 
and make the people being closer"

Thank you friends for reading my story with Microsoft......!



3 comments: